Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CTD214/MOJO263 - Sunshine

Hello there!  Hope you're doing well.  The Color Throwdown team has got another challenge today and we hope you'll play along!  Our hostess for this week's challenge is Joan who chose some cheerful colors for us to create with. 
For my card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp sets Hello Sunshine and Little Bitty Bird and for my layout I used the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #263.  As you can see by my card I only used a splash of the brilliant blue color from the challenge, I knew I wanted to use the hello sunshine set and use yellow as one of my main colors then I wondered how I'd add the blue...little bitty bird to the rescue.
Supplies: Hello Sunshine, Little Bitty Bird + die, Mat Stack die, Cloud die, Scallop border die, Circle punch, Circle Nestie die, MME designer paper, Button, Aqua brush, Foam tape.

Be sure to check out what the other design team members have come up with for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge!
 
Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits
Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor
Joan Ervin - Stamping With Passion
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy
Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations
Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri
Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper
Dawn Easton - Treasure Oiler Designz - our October Guest Designer
 
Pin It

12 comments:

Vicki Stys said...

What a fun card, Lynn! Love the bright colors and that little pop of blue is perfect!

Dawn Easton said...

Love this, Lynn! The fun design and cute little blue bird is adorable!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE your burst of sunshine on paper...gorgeous card, Lynn!

Andrea W said...

Really cute!!! I love how you combined the color and sketch challenge.

Barbara said...

OMWord! You rocked these colors AND that sketch, Lynn! Gorgeous card!

Luk_oshko said...

What a lovely card, very pleased!

Joan Ervin said...

I sooo love your take on the Mojo sketch, Lynn...the sun with the rays and clouds looks absolutely fabulous!!!!!

Kerri said...

I LOVE this card!!! What an amazing design, Lynn!

Broni said...

This is so, so cute, Lynn! Love the tiny touch of blue!!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow Wow Wowwwww! LOVE what you did with that sketch...the star burst, the layered sun over the ribbon...AWESOME looking card!

Lori said...

Lynn, this is fabulous! Love how you used the sketch, especially the sun and clouds panel.

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is awesome, Lynn! I LOVE how you made that sunrise work with the mojo sketch!