Monday, August 24, 2009

SSSC32 - Wonderful You

The days are getting busier with the start of school approaching, this week alone I'll be taking both my two older kids shopping for school clothes and supplies, signing my daughter up for two dance classes, my youngest for a preschool preview class and my oldest son will have Crusaders day (open house) at his new high school. I still can't believe that my oldest is starting high school this year (OMG)! What I can't believe even more is that by the time my oldest is graduating from high school my youngest will be in kindergarten. My kids don't go back to school until after Labor Day so I have two more weeks of summer left that I'm going to try and enjoy.

Today's card is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #32, I used one of my favorite stamp sets Wonderful You and two of the new In Colors, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede along with Pale Plum.

Supplies: Wonderful You, Nestie, Circle punches, Ribbon, Piercer, Pop dots. Colors: Soft Suede, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White.

12 comments:

Tina said...

Lynn, this is so lovely!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Selene Kempton said...

Gorgeous sketch, and your card is a stunner. I love the colors and stamps you used!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I love to come to your blog for my Stampin' Up Inspiration!
Hugs,
Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card. I love the two step stamping. Kids grow up too quick! Enjoy the rest of summer break!

Dani said...

Very pretty card! Loving those colors!

Vicki (CraftCrazy98) said...

I never would have put these colors together but they look great together! Such a pretty card!

Enjoy the rest of your summer. Time flies, doesn't it?

Susan N. said...

Pretty card. Love the color combination and design.

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Gorgeous card. LOVE the colour combo you've used.

xx Sarah

Karen Giron said...

Wow, you have quite the age range in kids! Your card is beautiful and I love the colors you chose. So soft and pretty.

{PurpleD} said...

Lovely card! The colors are really soothing. I love the flower stamp.