Friday, August 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun

TGIF everyone! This week seemed so long, I'm glad today is Friday. Today my sister-in-law Jen came over and we did a little stamping and had some fun. I made this Halloween card and Criss Cross treat box using the new Holiday Mini stamp set Pumpkin Patch and Cast-A-Spell designer paper. I've used this Criss Cross box before with different stamps and for other occasions and thought I would use it for a Halloween treat this year. The Criss Cross box template was found on Nichole Heady blog Capture the Moment.



Supplies: Pumpkin Patch, Polka Dot BG, Cast-a-spell DSP, Circle punch, Nesties - square and circle, Brad, Ribbon, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Piercer, Pop dots, Glue dots. Colors: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White.











Have a great weekend!



10 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Lynn!!

Glad you enjoy the magazine!!

Hugs, Kelly

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling set!

Ann Kranitz said...

Wonderful project. I cant believe we are doing halloween already!!

Tammi said...

Lynn these are really cute, what a great gift!

Anonymous said...

Cute card & box! I lovey the dp. Halloween is my fav! Have a wonderful weekend.

Dani said...

Oh my, these are so cute too! Fabulous job!

Deb said...

This is super cute, I love the design!!! Cute new stamp set too!

Bananastamper said...

So cute Lynn! Love the piercing.
Cheers,
Shanna

Priscilla said...

Love the projects, Halloween is my fave holiday! And now, thanks to these I have to buy this set from the mini! ;o)

~*Priscilla Aguilar*~
http://faeriedreamsandpaperwishes.blogspot.com

StinkerbellSteph said...

Love these little goodie boxes w/this paper & stamping! Adorable!