Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kooky Girl Birthday Card

Today's card is a non-Stampin' Up card that I made for my niece's birthday today, I saw this kooky Basic Grey stamp of this little girl in the $1.99 bin at Archivers and thought she was cute. I used the Mojo Monday sketch from a few days ago and the color purple to create this card since that's my nieces favorite color. I stamped the girl image in Palette black ink, then colored her with my Copic markers, added Crystal Effects to her eyes to make them look glossy and Spica glitter pen to the heart and ruffles on her dress. This was a fun little card to create with all the glitter, gems and flowers!


Supplies: Basic Grey Girl stamp, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Provo Craft Posies Glitter designer paper, Nesties, Copic markers, Spica glitter pens, Flowers, Ribbon, Gems, Button, Scallop edge punch, Crystal lacquer, Pop dots. Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Certainly Celery, Pale Plum, Cool Caribbean.



7 comments:

Dani said...

OMGosh! So cute! I wasn't sure I liked her very much when I saw her, but man- you've made her adorable! :)

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Lynn, Amanda saw it and she loves it very much since it is her favorite color too. Aw! This card is super cute too! I love this card too. Good job, Lynn!

Ann Kranitz said...

What a fun image and so worth the sale!!! Great Card!!!

Tina said...

Oh goodness, this is so sweet! Love the colors and that image is uh....unique.

Anonymous said...

Love the layout!This little girls sure does have some WILD KOOKY EYES!LOL!

~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

What a cute dollar pick up. I love her!