Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dream BIG

Today's card is one that I made for my daughter for her dance recital which was this last weekend. I'm so proud of her she worked hard and did a fabulous job.
The sketch for this card is from Cambia's blog from this last weekend. I think this card could be adapted into a Fourth of July card very easily using red, white and blue and changing the Dream Big to a happy 4th.

Life has been extremely busy for me lately and I'm hoping that after the 4th of July things slow down a bit and I can get back to stamping. I placed my SU order yesterday from the new catalog and can't wait to stamp with some fun new products so stay tuned.

Supplies: It's All Good, Classic Stars wheel, Large and small star punches, Dazzling Diamonds, Piercer w/mat, Square punch, Pop dots, Ribbon.

Our family is off for a trip up north for the fourth of July so I'd like to wish all of you a safe and fun holiday!

12 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

LOOOOOOVE it Lynn! Absolutely fabulous colors! Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card, gorgeous daughter!! Enjoy your trip!!!
Hugs!

Dani said...

Awesome card, your DD is adorable! Have a fun and safe trip!

Sparkplug17 said...

Her outfit is so cute! What a great pic of her. I love the bright colors on your card.

Sue from Oregon said...

Ahh...seeing the pic of your daughter in her dance recital costume brings back so many memories...both my girls danced-20+ years of dance recitals and they remember each costume and each dance still!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a terrific, bright and cheery card! Perfect for a teen girl. Your daughter is beautiful and shiny in her cance outfit.

Nancy Riley said...

Such a great card, Lynn! It's so cute, but not as cute as your daughter! She's adorable ... you must be very proud!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous card Lynn!!

Your daughter looks great!!

Happy 4th and have a super trip!

Hugs, Kelly

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love the bold colors Lynn!

Christi Flores said...

This card is wonderful!! And what a gorgeous daughter you have. :) I'm sure she loved it! :)

Tammi said...

Great card, would never have thought to put those colors together, looks amazing! Your daughter is so pretty. ~Hugs

Jenny said...

You have such a beautiful daughter Lynn!!!