Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SFYTT - Grateful

Today's card is for two different challenges, the first one is Jen's Sketch for You to Try over at her blog i{heart}2stamp and the second is to make a card for someone you are grateful for over at the Bella-riffic Friday blog. This card is going to be sent to my mom, my mom and I talk on the phone every day some times several times a day usually just to check in and see how each other is doing and what are plans are for the day. I do realize how lucky I am to have my mom even though some days I'm probably far from the perfect daughter (especially when she calls me super early in the morning before I've had my coffee), but I am very grateful for all she has done for me and our family.
This card was so fun to make, I used my Copics to color Stella and paper pieced her dress, added glitter and cut and embossed her using my Nestibilites die. This is such a great sketch that Jen came up with I know I'll use it again!

Supplies: Gossipy Stella, Just wanted to say - Stamping Bella, The Paper Studio designer paper, Prima flowers, Velvet ribbon, Gems, Copics, Gelly glitter pen, Nesties, Pop dots. Colors: Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean.

I'm grateful to all of my readers as well for your visits and kind comments on my cards and projects. Thank you!

17 comments:

Jenn said...

Super cute! I love the papers you used, and I love that you paper pieced her dress, too. Great job, as always! Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Awesome card. Love Stella and how you have colored her.

Danni said...

Super cute! Fun paper!! and I think I am actually going to purchase a Stella stamp soon......all because of you and your wonderful Stella creations!!

Kelly Schelske said...

I so need that!! I talk to my Mom and sisters every day too!!

Love the colors and Stella is too fun!! Hugs, Kelly

Amy said...

Lynn:

This card is adorable. I love your coloring.

Amy

Nelliebella said...

I love it! It's so fun and cheery!

Danyel
aka Nelliebella
www.psychostamper.blogspot.com

Dani said...

This paper is perfect for Stella! Fabulous job!

Tammi said...

I love your Stella cards! Another cute one, you did an awesome job with the sketch, love her dress!

Janna said...

This card is just too cute!! I love the DP and all the fun colors! Fantastic job!!!

Smiles,

Janna

Laurel said...

Fabulous! You incorporated both challenges wonderfully!

Bev said...

Oh this is fabulous - love the image, brilliant!

hugs Bev x

Dawn Easton said...

Oh Lynn, this is super sweet! Love that Stella...she gives me the giggles! I bet your Mom will LOVE it!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

So cute!! Love Stellas paper pieced dress! Fabulous coloring!

Michelle said...

Awesome Card!! Love how you paper pieced Stellas dress...The colors are perfect!! I don't own any stella stamps but that may have to change!

Kim said...

Another GREAT Stella! You are the Stella Queen in my book! I love your Stella cards...they are all so adorable!
Hugs~ Kim

Meli Palmer said...

These colors are DIVINE!

Deb Wood said...

This is AWESOME!!! Love the papers, colors, paper piecing, flower,Ribbon .................................... Fabulous!!