Sunday, September 14, 2008

TECC33 - Haunting Halloween

Two posts in one day, wow! The rainy weekend were having is a great weekend to stay inside and do some stamping. This card is for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #33, I decided to make it a Halloween card although if I had Taylor's new adorable Trick or Sweet stamp set I would have made it into a Cupcake Halloween card! Have you seen Taylor's new line of cute cupcake stamps? stop by Taylored Expressions and take a peek!


Supplies: Haunting Halloween, Reminisce Spooktacular designer paper, Coluzzle, Ribbon, Brads, Piercer w/mat, Copic markers, Yellow glitter, Pop dots. Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Only Orange, Whisper White.

13 comments:

Tina said...

Lynn, this is just great. Love all those colors and that super cool cat.

Dawn Easton said...

Love this Halloween card Lynn!! Great DP and I adore that stamped image!

Danni said...

What a fun card! I don't know that I would've thought to color the cat purple, how neat!
Awesome job!
Aren't Taylor's new stamps cute! Fun!

Nancy Riley said...

Too cute! I just love it when purple and green are added to the common Halloween orange/black combo! What a FUN card!

Heather said...

This is really cute! One of my favorite Halloween stamps, and I love how the cat is purple! I would have never thought of making him that color!
Heather

Kathryn said...

Your card is so cute -- I love the stitching at the top and bottom -- the cat/witch is adorable! :)

Soguesswhat11 said...

that is super cute! I love all the color and detail you put in this one!

Laurel said...

So cute, love the purple cat!

Dani said...

Great Halloween card! Love the paper and the cat. :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a great card! I love the layout (:

Deb Wood said...

This is so very cute, love everything, especially your coloring!! Awesome card!

Kim said...

So cute and gets me in the halloween spirit! I really need to start playing and making some holiday cards for this spook-tacular time of year! I love the greens, oranges, and purples together!
Hugs~ Kim

Catherine said...

too cute! love the colors that you used for this card