Monday, July 21, 2008

CHA Info

For those of you who don't know, CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) was this last weekend in Chicago. CHA is a huge three day trade show that showcases art materials, fabric, scrapbooking and so much more, at the show new products are released and demonstrations are given. I've never been to a CHA, but I sure do enjoy see all of the highlights from the show. For anyone interested here are just a few links that I've gotten to see some sneak peeks as far as new products:

Craft Critique
Splitcoast Stampers gallery for CHA
Monique's blog I'm Just Telling My Story




In order to attend CHA you need to be member of CHA or know a member that will give you a pass. Most of the people attending are store owners or people that work the booths for demos.

4 comments:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

Lynn,

Love your blog! I have left you an award on my site, come on over and pick it up!

Jacqueline
http://www.sparklescharmsandbows.blogspot.com

Kim Gasper said...

SO wish I was one of the LUCKY ones!

Debby said...

I would love to attend CHA some day. Sounds like a ton of you. Also I believe you know I am a huge fan of your creations. I have something for you on my blog. Go take a peek!

Kim Gasper said...

Going through withdrawls over here...Hope all is well and you're back soon with a yummy new card for my viewing pleasure! (no pressure...)